9-10

 So today we had created our own cluster. He gave is 5 topics to choose from. I chose the goal topic, I had to write 5 goals and explain how I have to get them goals.I had to write two of my goals in 2 paragraph in the steps I said and I got done with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We discussed achieving your dream. Think of someone who has already achieved a similar dream. What lessons can you learn from their journey?

Easter Sunday was yesterday, a holiday full of traditions for many people. What holiday do you look forward to the most each year, and why is it your favorite? Share what you usually do to celebrate it and what makes it meaningful or fun for you."

Choose a vocabulary word that resonates with you personally. Write a blog post explaining why this word is significant to you, including any personal memories or experiences that link you to the word.