a moment when I felt I had the power to make a different in someone else life.

There was a moment when I helped a friend through a tough time, and I truly felt that I had the power to make a difference in their life. My friend was going through a difficult situation—dealing with a personal loss—and they were feeling overwhelmed and isolated. I noticed they had been distant, so I reached out to check in and offer a listening ear. but today we had to do more questions about a lesson before dying and I can say that this book is getting crazy. I wish we were at school today because it doesn't look bad at all outside. but I hope everyone has a great day and sees everyone tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We discussed achieving your dream. Think of someone who has already achieved a similar dream. What lessons can you learn from their journey?

Easter Sunday was yesterday, a holiday full of traditions for many people. What holiday do you look forward to the most each year, and why is it your favorite? Share what you usually do to celebrate it and what makes it meaningful or fun for you."

Choose a vocabulary word that resonates with you personally. Write a blog post explaining why this word is significant to you, including any personal memories or experiences that link you to the word.